Document Legalisation

To Start Click Here

If you are planning to travel abroad, or if you have family ties abroad and at some point you may need to register locally some personal documents that are produced in the UK, or you may plan to expand your entrepreneurial ambition abroad, you are in the right place to get your documents legalised.

The documents must be certified by a solicitor and then legalised at the nearest embassy or consulate office before such documents can be lawfully used in that particular country or region where you intend to.

Such documents are usually two types in nature, i.e. personal and commercial documents. For personal documents, they are normally marriage certificate, birth certificate, death certificate, educational degree, decree absolute, power of attorney, statutory declaration, Affidavit, etc. For the commercial documents, the most common ones are Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Register of Directors, Members and Share Ledgers, Resolutions of the Board of Directors, etc.

BVI, Cayman Commercial Documents

For these types of documents, the documents of the companies registered in British Overseas Territories can also be legalised in the UK. Please get in touch for more details.

What we can do

As a group of legal professionals, we make sure that your documents meet the requirements for legalisation purpose, both in Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) and different embassies across London. We will also inspect your documents and to make them ready to be used lawfully in the required countries / regions.   

Whatever your document legalisation requirements are, please get in touch by calling 020 8323 8006 or send us email at: We are open Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm. For any email enquiry we will respond within 24 hours.

To Start Click Here