FCO legalisation is a certificate bearing on the front or back of the document. It is acceptable in all member of states of Hague Convention. For some member of state, you will need to get the documents further legalised at embassy or consular office where the documents are produced.
We offer almost all embassy legalisation services when required.
1. Service Type: If you choose our Standard Service it will take up 5-6 working days （not including embassy legalisation process time) to process before being dispatched via UK Roayl Mail service; wheras by using our Express Service, your document will be completed within 1-2 days (not including embassy legalisation process time) depending on what time of the working day we receive your document(s).
2. What Document?: Please breifly specify what type of the document you request legalisation for. Documents that are frequently requried for legalisation include, but not limited to birth certificate, marriage certificate, police certificate, court documents, certificate of incorporation, memorandum & articles of association, bank statement, company resolution, minutes of meeting of the board, etc. Apart from UK commercial documents, they may also be produced from the companies that are registered in BVI, Cayman, Seychelles, Marshall Islands.
3. Certified Option: 1) if you have a UK marriage certificate, birth certificate or police certificate, etc. A further certification before apostilling is NOT required. However, an original document IS required. 2) if your document is already certified by UK Solicitor / Notary Public, then just simply send it to us after placing your order on our site. 3) we offer document certification service if required.
4. Embassy Legalisation: If you only need the document to be apostilled Apostille Only is the right option, otherwise, please choose the relevant embassy from the list. Please note that the process time at different embassy / consular office varies, the average is 4-5 working days. Therefore, from the time you place your order, it will take approximately 10-12 working days for this type of services.
5. Upload File: For every order we need to check the document that is required for legalisation. Therefore, even if you have the original certificate we still need you to upload your document when you are placing your order.